Wednesday

Happy Birthday Linda!!!

Ralph Waldo Emerson once said "My chief want in life is someone who will make me do what I can!" I've always tried to be that "someone" in the lives of our players and have tried to help them reach their goals by raising their level of expectation, by putting them in a position to succeed, by teaching them, by patting them on the back and when necessary, kicking them in the butt. (figuratively, of course!)

That "someone" in my life is my wife Linda. I don't want to be too personal or go into too much detail but I can tell you that Linda completely understands my overwhelming desire to compete and to win and so willingly takes care of a million little things and a few dozen big things so I can do what I do best. She gets little recognition and not enough appreciation and yet without her help and influence neither I, nor Taylor nor our basketball family would be nearly as successful.

Happy Birthday Linda!! I love you!!


1 comment:

Sue Favor said...

Ah, I get it - Taurus and Scorpio. They go well together.

Happy birthday, Linda.

And hi to your daughter.