Friday

"Coach" T. Harv Eker

The following is taken from page 101 of T. Harv Eker's Secrets of the Millionaire Mind.

"I hate to be in your face about it, but the way I see it, that's my job. I believe a good coach will always ask more of you than you will ask of yourself. Otherwise, why the heck do you need one? As your coach my goal is to train you, inspire you, encourage you, coax you, and have you observe in full living color what is holding you back. In short, to do whatever it takes to move you to the next level. If I have to I'll rip you apart and then piece you back togeher. I'll do whatever it takes to make you ten times happier and a hundred times richer. If you're lookng for Pollyanna, I'm not your guy. But if you want to move quickly and permanently, let's continue."

Who does this sound like?

No comments: