Sunday

Heidi Buehler

Heidi Buehler, UCC's all time leading scorer, left a post on my Facebook wall that's a great reminder as to why I coach. I can't remember our exact won-loss records when Heidi played between 2000-2002 (although I do know we won a LOT of games!) but I do remember the road trips, our talks in the office, the time we spent laughing, and the intensity that she brought to every team practice and individual workout. It's a great feeling to know that you've made a positive difference in someone else's life!

Here's Heidi's post: "Thanks for the B-Day wish. . .I miss you too Dave:) You are a huge reason I am the person I am today. I can't say that I have ever had someone in my life that has pushed me and cared about me as much as you have. I know that I am only ONE out of 100 people you have helped over the years but I must say that UCC was life changing. Thank you. . .I have much LOVE for You."

No comments: